- New product
For structural bonding of metals, aluminum, thermoplastics, ceramics, composites. Resistant to poor mixing. It can be applied to surfaces using the "thread on a thread" method. High shock resistance at low temperatures. High thermal resistance.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
Free shipping on purchases of PLN 500 or equivalent.
MONOLITH® 180-2 is a reinforced acrylic adhesive. It is a two-component adhesive cured in a volume ratio of 1:1. in a volume ratio of 1:1. It can be used to bond a wide range of materials including metals, plastics, GRP, ceramics, wood and other substrates. and other substrates. It is convenient to use for easy dispensing from a cartridge or can be applied by the 'drop by drop' method without a mixing nozzle.
Features & Benefits
Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
Fast cure at room temperature
Can be used with or without nozzle
High shear and peel strength
Good impact strength
Good chemical resistance
Recommended for bonding materials such as
- ABS, PVC
- Metals, Aluminium
- Acrylic resins, Epoxy resins, Styrene resins
- Gelcote, Fibreglass
- Polyesters (including modified DCPD)
- Urethanes (general), Vinyl esters
- Ceramics, Wood
The adhesive is not recommended for use in contact with highly oxidising materials. This product may affect some thermoplastics and users must test the performance of the adhesive on such substrates.
- Viscosity [Pa · s]
- A: 3-5 B: 3-5
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -40 / +120
- Maximum gap [mm]
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- 2 - 3
- Time to achieve initial strength at RT
- 5 - 10 min.
- Time to reach final strength at RT
- 20 - 25 min.
- Application area
- Do konstrukcyjnego klejenia metali, aluminium, termoplastów, ceramiki, kompozytów. Odporny na złe wymieszanie. Można nakładać go na powierzchnie sposobem „nitka na nitkę”.
You might also like