Ultimate Contact 22
Heat-resistant assembly adhesive in canister - Contact 22. Very strong! Free of dichloromethane! In addition, the spray application form of the adhesive guarantees a convenient and fast application of the adhesive with economical consumption.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
Free shipping on purchases of PLN 500 or equivalent.
A technically advanced spray assembly adhesive, one of the first of a new generation of synthetic adhesives based on synthetic rubber and resin, without harmful dichloromethane. This makes it safer for the person using the adhesive, as well as the surfaces to be glued.
This assembly adhesive creates a faster, stronger and more aggressive bonding system, thanks to its high solids content and low solvent content. It also has an instant bonding time and can withstand temperatures of up to 110 oC, making it suitable for use in coach building, vehicle, boat and caravan assembly and refurbishment, and anywhere a high-temperature bond is required. Thanks to its instant bonding, it enables faster machining of bonded materials and thus reduces assembly time.
This is a strong, contact assembly adhesive, typically adapted for heavy construction and automotive or marine engineering - The adhesive is pressure insensitive.
It is also ideal for furniture assemblers, carpenters and joiners, carpet fitters, flooring specialists and also for the automotive industry.
It bonds many materials such as wood, laminates, fabrics, foams, textiles, carpets, carpet tiles, carpets, cardboard, rubber, vinyl sheets, plastics, polyethylene products (films, pipes, skis, sails). It also adheres well to a variety of substrates including wood, metal, concrete, brick, stone, including slate, glass etc. but is not suitable for plasticised PVC (contact with plastics such as window frames and pipes is not advisable).
Working with spray adhesive is precise and economical! It is a maintenance-free, clean and efficient system. The adhesive is ready to use straight away! Simply shake the canister to stir the contents and you can start gluing.
Use the adhesive with a spray gun and hose - the input is universal.
Very high thermal resistance
High initial adhesion
Provides even coverage
Joinery and construction elements
Worktops and worktops
Doors and cabinets
Directions for use:
- Shake the bottle before use to stir the contents!
- The surfaces to be bonded should be completely clean, dry and degreased.
- First connect the gun to the hose and make sure the gun valve is closed
- Then connect the other end of the hose to the glue bottle. Make sure the connection is tight and open the glue bottle valve - this allows the glue to enter the spray hose.
- You can start applying glue by opening the valve of the spray gun.
- Apply glue evenly (a thin layer is sufficient) from a distance of approx. 40-50 cm, holding the gun at right angles to the surface to be glued
- Wait about 2-3 minutes for the glue surface to become dry (depending on ambient conditions the time may change). Then join the parts and press firmly together
- IMPORTANT: Always leave the glue bottle valve in the open position and only use the spray gun valve. Keep the bottle valve open at all times until the glue is completely used up - closing the bottle valve early will cause the glue to dry in the hose and gun, blocking the flow of glue.
Excess adhesive is best removed with our Adhesive Remover solvent, which quickly and effectively removes adhesive and other types of dirt without damaging the surface being cleaned.
- 22L - canister
- Does not contain dichloromethane DCM free
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- Solids content
- 27 - 29 %
- Drying time
- 20 - 30 sek.
You might also like