Monolith EP 2579-1
Bonding metals, also non-ferrous (especially aluminum and copper), hard plastics, wood, glass and ceramics. This adhesive has proven successful in attaching floor coverings to machine tools, as well as gluing metal slats and angles to the edges of ramps, stairs, etc.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monolith EP 2579-1 is a cold-curing 2-component epoxy adhesive with a yellow-gray epoxy resin (component B) and a blue-gray hardener (component A). Flash point - above + 100oC.
Bonded joints by Monolith EP 2579-1 show good tensile shear strength and good temperature and moisture resistance. The glue fills the seam gap well. The similar viscosities, flow properties and specific gravity of both components allow easy processing in dosing devices and mixers. Monolith EP 2579-1 has a fairly high viscosity and can be applied to vertical surfaces.
Monolith EP 2579-1 bonds:
- Metals, including non-ferrous metals, especially aluminum and copper;
- Hard plastics (after appropriate preparation also PA, PE and POM;) - however, it is recommended to always carry out gluing tests on some plastics on your own.
- Wood, glass and ceramics.
- This adhesive has proven successful in attaching floor coverings to machine tools, as well as gluing metal slats and angles to the edges of ramps, stairs, etc.
- 2 x 1.0 KG - set - cans
- 2 x 1.5 KG - set - cans
- 2 x 15 KG - set - cans
- Viscosity [Pa · s]
- A: 100 / B: 140
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -55 / +100
- Maximum gap [mm]
- mniej niż 3 mm
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- Time to reach final strength at RT
- 24 godz.
- Application area
- Klejenie metali, szczególnie aluminium i miedzi, twardych tworzyw sztucznych, drewna, szkła i materiałów ceramicznych. Klej ten sprawdził się w mocowaniu wykładzin do obrabiarek.