Monolith SE 132-1
Flexible epoxy, hardness approx. 70 Shore-A. It has high elongation and flexibility, meets the requirements for stresses caused by impact, peeling when bonding materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monolith® SE 132-1 is a two-component, modified epoxy adhesive intended for bonding, sealing and pouring. It has excellent adhesion to Nylon, ABS, polycarbonate and other plastics, as well as many different metals. Soft and flexible, with low shrinkage and low show through. Excellent mass for potting sensitive electronic components, low shrinkage ensures less stress on sensitive components. Cures at ambient temperature and is self-leveling. Pot life is 20-50 minutes, and hand strength is achieved in less than two hours.
Monolith® SE 132-1 provides excellent resistance to thermal shock. It shows no shrinkage, therefore no surface pits or tensile stresses are observed under these conditions.
It has high elongation and flexibility, meets the requirements for stresses caused by impact, peeling when bonding materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion. Monolith® SE 132-1 has excellent environmental resistance and remains very flexible.
Successor to the Monolith 105-1.
- 50 ml - minikartusz
- 400 ml - kartusz
- Charcoal black
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -40 / +90
- Maximum gap [mm]
- mniej niż 0.5 mm
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- Time to achieve initial strength at RT
- 105-120 min.
- Time to reach final strength at RT
- 72 hrs.
- Application area
- Self-leveling,Ideal for electronic potting & encapsulation applications
You might also like
Features & Benefits
- Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Full cure at room temperature
- Easy to apply - use in most weather conditions
- Resistant to weather conditions - it does not crack or peel off
- Ideal for electronic potting & encapsulation applications