Ideal for hard-to-bond plastics such as polyamides (nylons), polyamide blends, modified polyesters. It also glues construction thermoplastics, metals and composite materials. High strength and stiffness. Two-component methacrylic adhesive.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
Free shipping on purchases of PLN 500 or equivalent.
Monolith 331-1 is particularly well suited for bonding thermoplastic materials. Creates a new generation of construction adhesives. This adhesive combines high strength and stiffness with adhesion to difficult-to-bond materials.
- It does not require surface preparation
- High strength of the adhesive joint
- Tolerates inaccuracies in mixing ratio
- Does not drip off vertical surface
Recommended for bonding materials:
- ABS, PVC
- Polyamides (PA)
- Acrylic resins, epoxy resins, styrene resins
- Gelcoats, Fiberglass
- Polyesters (including modified DCPDs)
- Urethanes (general), Vinyl esters
Excellent resistance to:
- acids and bases (3-10 pH)
- salt solutions
It is susceptible to polar solvents as well as strong acids and bases.
50 ml - mini-cartridge
400ml - cartridge
- beżowa / czarna
- Viscosity [Pa · s]
- A: 40-60B: 40-60
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -55 / +120
- Maximum gap [mm]
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- Time to achieve initial strength at RT
- 30-35 min.
- Time to reach final strength at RT
- 6 godz.
- Application area
- Do konstrukcyjnego klejenia termoplastów, metali i materiałów kompozytowych. Specjalne dodatki wspomagają adhezję na trudniejszych do klejenia tworzywach.
You might also like