Monoseal B 470-1 (10x2,0mm)
Monoseal B 470-1 - high tack rubber - is a one-component sealing product that remains flexible for a long time. It is characterized by high impact resistance and excellent adhesion to substrates, including polyolefins such as PE and PP.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monoseal B 470-1 is a one-component gasket product that remains flexible for a long time. Monoseal B 470-1 is characterized by high impact resistance and excellent adhesion to substrates, including polyolefins such as PE and PP.
Monoseal B 470-1 can be supplied as extruded strips.
- one-component product,
- convenient application in the form of tapes of various sizes,
- can be applied from industrial packaging,
- does not cure at ambient temperature,
- excellent adhesion to many substrates without primers,
- excellent short-term thermal resistance,
- excellent resistance to weather conditions, resistant to UV and temperature changes, does not cause cracks and remains flexible,
- very good aging resistance,
- excellent insulating properties and perfect gas tightness,
- due to the lack of smell, it can be used in hard-to-reach places, without ventilation at the workplace,
- proven adhesion to many metals, glass, ceramics, natural stones, polyethylene foil, fabrics, tarpaulins and some types of rubber, and hard plastics (also soft, if they do not contain migrating plasticizers).
- construction of means of transport, such as container bodies and containers,
- bonding PE foil and other insulating materials,
- anti-corrosion protection in harsh industrial conditions,
- responsible construction, especially industrial,
- industrial electrical engineering protection and sealing.
- 10mm x 2,0mm x 50m - taśma
- 10mm x 2,0mm x 200m - taśma