Modified acrylic adhesive, transparent, ideal for aesthetic, high-strength bonding to metals and plastics.
Price discount when buying min. 10 pieces of 25 ml cartridges.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monolith 170-1 is an easy-to-use two-component acrylic construction adhesive, ideal for high-strength aesthetic bonding in the metal and plastic industries. It is a versatile, fast-curing adhesive, which is suitable for bonding metals, thermoplastics (e.g. plexiglass, polycarbonates), ceramics, composites and various plastics. It is crystal clear and is indicated for applications where an aesthetic bond is desired.
- Fast-setting, high-strength adhesive.
- Creates a transparent joint.
- Excellent bonding to a wide range of metals and plastics.Perfect for bonding transparent materials (e.g. plexiglass, etc.).
- Easy to use.
- Good impact resistance.
Recommended for bonding materials:
- Bonding transparent substrates with each other and metals, plastics, composites, etc.
- Bonding metal fasteners to composite elements.
- Decorative gluing of thin glass elements.
- Bonding of automotive carbon fiber car body panels.
- Gluing GRP e.g. in the maritime industry.
Excellent resistance to:
- acids and bases (3-10 pH),
- salt solutions.
Susceptible to polar solvents, strong acids and bases, hydrocarbons.
- 25 ml - syringe
- Viscosity [Pa · s]
- A: 11 B: 11
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- Time to achieve initial strength at RT
- 4-6 min.
- Time to reach final strength at RT
- 30 min.
- Application area
- A versatile, fast-curing adhesive, which is suitable for bonding metals, thermoplastics (e.g. plexiglass, polycarbonates), ceramics, composites and various plastics.
You might also like
4 other products in the same category:
No customer reviews for the moment.