Recommended for bonding composite plastics. It provides a unique combination of high strength, excellent fatigue life, high impact strength and high resistance to external conditions. It is used in the transport and maritime industries - it requires practically no surface preparation.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monolith® 345-1 creates a new generation of construction adhesives. It is widely used for bonding composite materials in the transport and marine industries, as it requires virtually no surface preparation. Moreover, it provides a unique combination of high strength, excellent fatigue life, very good impact strength and high environmental resistance.
- It does not require surface preparation
- High durability
- Tolerates inaccuracies in mixing ratio
- No streaks
Recommended for bonding materials:
- carbon steel
- stainless steel
- Acrylic resins, epoxy resins, styrene resins
- Gelcoats, Polycarbonates, Polyesters (including modified DCPDs)
- PVC, Urethanes (general), Vinyl esters
Excellent resistance to:
- acids and bases (3-10 pH)
- salt solutions
It is susceptible to polar solvents as well as strong acids and bases.
- Viscosity [Pa · s]
- A: 100-125B: 40-60
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -55 / +120
- Maximum gap [mm]
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- Time to achieve initial strength at RT
- 80-90 min
- Time to reach final strength at RT
- 6 godz.
- Application area
- Dla połączeń dłuższego czasu na nałożenie kleju.
You might also like