Hybrid. A fast-curing metal and thermoplastic adhesive with a strong bond. Due to the low values of the modulus of elasticity and hardness, it is resistant to dynamic loads. Adhesive with reduced exothermic reaction, low shrinkage. Therefore, it is suitable for bonding metals and metals to composites / plastics, so that the joint is not visible with a thin layer of adhesive.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monolith 181-1 creates a new generation of construction adhesives. Cures quickly to give a strong bond. Due to the low values of the modulus of elasticity and hardness, the adhesive is resistant to dynamic loads. The great advantages of the glue are:
- aesthetics of bonding - the adhesive creates a stretchy, thin joint, sticks together thin and flexible substrates without or with little penetration of the adhesive layer, does not cause the face / surface of the glued board to break / pull in;
- convenience of use - in the case of bonding metals and plastics, it requires little or no preparation of the surface;
- thixotropic - does not flow when applying the glue vertically or over the head, it is more convenient to use;
- chemically resistant - resistant to diluted acids, alkalis, solvents, weather conditions and UV rays;
- thermal resistant - resistant to temperatures from -40 ° C to + 150 ° C.
More than 90% of the adhesive mass cures within half an hour at room temperature (25 ° C). Cure is complete within 24 hours at room temperature.
It is an adhesive with a reduced exothermic reaction and low shrinkage. Therefore, it is suitable for bonding metal to metal and metal to composites / plastics, so that the joint cannot be seen with a thin layer of adhesive. The minimum thickness of the glue is defined by the glass balls added to the activator, acting in such a way that the joint is invisible in the minimum gap.
Recommended for bonding materials:
- aluminum, copper, brass and other colored metals,
- galvanized steel, structural steel,
- cold rolled steel (CRS),
- thermoplastics (PC-ABS, ASA, PMMA, PVC, PET, SMC).
Excellent resistance to dilute acids and bases, solvents, greases, oils and moisture. Monolith 181-1 offers excellent resistance to UV rays and weather conditions.
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -40 / +150
- Minimum gap [mm]
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
You might also like