- New product
A two-component methacrylate adhesive designed for structural bonding of thermoplastics, metals and composite materials. Enables high-strength structural, flexible and resilient adhesive joints.
Guaranteed by a valid certificate issued by nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o. (Security Guarantee).
and the date based on the PROFORMA invoice.
Monolith 605-1 is a two-component methacrylate adhesive for the structural bonding of thermoplastics, metals and composite materials. It enables high-strength structural, flexible and resistant adhesive joints. Due to its high quality, it is eminently suitable for numerous industrial applications. Thanks to its flexibility, it allows structural bonding of materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion. No primers are required for bonding aluminium and stainless steel components. Compared to conventional methyl methacrylate-based adhesives (MMA adhesives), it is distinguished by its thermal and chemical stability and weather resistance.
Recommended for bonding materials:
- ABS, Acrylics (PMMA), PVC, CPVC
- Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Powder coated metals
- FRP - fibre-reinforced polymer
- Gelcots, Polyesters (including modified DCPD), Styrene resins, Epoxy resins
- Urethanes (in general), Vinyl esters
Resistance to water, oils and solvents. Excellent resistance to:
- acids and bases (3-10 pH),
- salt solutions.
- strong acids and bases,
- polar solvents.
Tests must be made before bonding.
- 250ML - cartridge
- Viscosity [Pa · s]
- (A) 100-125 / (B) 40-70
- Mixing ratio (by volume - A: B)
- Thermal resistance [°C]
- -40 / +120
- Minimum gap [mm]
- Maximum gap [mm]
- Shear strength [N/mm²]
- 21 - 22
- Curing time [godz.]
- Pot life after mixing [min]
- 7 - 9
- Time to reach initial strength [min]
- 16 - 25
- Elongation at break
- Application area
- Allows high-strength, flexible and resistant structural bonding
You might also like